Circulation Casting Lines
All process steps, from mold handling to curing, are integrated and automated in circulation lines.
These systems are mostly used in large series production.
- mold handling
- preheating, gelling, curing and cooling sections
- transportation systems
- automated production of different parts; camera recognition, automatic positioning
Circulation casting lines can also be a reasonable alternative to Automatic Pressure Gelation (APG) systems: If parameters such as lot-sizes or component variants of a planned production have or exceed certain threshold values, circulation casting lines can offer the following advantages over APG systems, among others:
- lower investment volume
- smaller footprint in terms of base area requirements
- reduction of cycle, set-up and non-productive times
- reduction of manual handling
- higher process reliability
- higher degree of automation