HÜBERS. Your Future Workplace.
The qualification and commitment of its employees are decisive for the success of a company, which is why we attach great importance to vocational training.
We continuously train industrial mechanics and electronics technicians.
However, every once in a while we are looking for fully trained, experienced employees in various fields.
In an application, you should briefly describe your ideas, your skills and your motivation. After reviewing your application we will contact you.
Since HÜBERS always receives many applications for apprenticeships and vacancies, please do not be disappointed if you do not hear from us for a while. We will certainly get back to you.
Current Job Offer
HÜBERS China: Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
HÜBERS is an international, medium-sized mechanical engineering company and the leading provider in cast resin processing for the automotive, electronics, electrotechnology, medical technology, renewable energies and the aerospace technology sectors.
This is primarily based on the extraordinary technical competence of our staff, who are continuously developing our products at the highest levels possible. Our international customers expect the highest level of competence from us and they also consider us to be a credible and innovative partner.
Great progress is being made with our innovative processes and strong growth is expected especially in the composites vacuum infusion systems sector – e.g. rotor blades or structural components made from glass- or carbon-fibres.
For our Sales and Service Branch in China, located in Xiamen (Fujian), wa are looking for a special-purpose mechanical engineering
Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- your main responsibilities will be providing support and technical advice to our existing clientèle and acquiring new business partners
- you will be responsible for the entire sales process starting with preparing the quotes, concluding the contracts and on to completing the projects
- you will discretely initiate the needs and requirements with customers and interested parties
- you will develop specific solutions working in conjunction with the project teams
- you will support the smooth processing during the project phase
- you will work closely with the sales management team and proactively contribute ideas for further developing the business sector
- successfully completed studies or a comparable qualification in automation technology, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or process engineering
- practical technical sales experience
- sales experience in specialised mechanical and plant engineering, preferably having specialised in composite infusion technology / composite materials
- proactive and self-confident personality with a poised manner and a preference for working with complex technical issues
- willingness to travel worldwide
- must be fluent in Chinese and English
- permanent position with a technology leader with an excellent market position
- fascinating projects, innovative products and renowned customers in an international environment
- a highly motivated team working in the midst of a positive corporate culture
- a management team that wants and values commitment and creative drive
- excellent prospects for internal advancement
- optimal reconciliation between family, leisure and work through flexible working hours, as well as a generous leave policy
- an attractive salary package plus performance-related bonuses
Would you like to use and implement your enthusiasm, ideas and skills in a modern international company and in an excellent working atmosphere? Then we would like to get to know you. Please enclose a cover letter, your résumé, your possible starting date and your salary expectations with your application.
Please send your application in English to the following E-Mail address: email@example.com
Our postal address is:
Huebers (Xiamen) Trading Co., Ltd
Mrs. Cindy Hong
Unit 617&618 Qida Shishang Building
No.16 Longshanzhong RD
Xiamen 361009, Fujian, China