Our Pre-Sales Services
HÜBERS is continuously developing precisely fitting, innovative processes for the processing of casting resins and liquid silicones.
The basis for our constant research and development work are the individual requirements of our customers.
The “nerve center” for the development and testing of process and system engineering solutions in all areas is our development center at our headquarters in Bocholt.
Starting from the description of the respective project goal, such as the development of new products, improvements existing products’ properties or increases in productivity, we develop reliable processes ready for series production together with our customers and the manufacturers of the casting and impregnation media. These processes then form the basis for the design of the systems.
The work in our development center includes:
- testing of casting materials with regard to planned process parameters and applications
- casting trials
- testing of mold concepts
- failure mode and effects analysis regarding material, process and product
- planning and testing of improvement/troubleshooting measures
The technical equipment of our development center allows the trialling of all processes with different parameters. And this applies all the more to the “software” – because it consists of the in-depth knowledge and extensive experience of our project engineers, but above all of the employees in the development center.
Job Order Casting at HÜBERS’
We offer our customers the possibility to have prototypes, samples or even small series of their products manufactured by HÜBERS.
This manufacturing is carried out using our developemnt center capacities, so that casting, infusion, injection and impregnation work of all kinds is possible.
The use of this possibility is recommended, for example, for the production of component samples for process and material release procedures before the decision on the design of a series production plant or to bridge the time until the commissioning of a series production plant at high production pressure.
Rental and Leasing of Machines and Systems
Sometimes it can make sense to rent or lease a (possibly smaller) machine system before buying your own series production equipment.
This can be the case, for example, if
- a longer-term development and test operation at the customer’s site is planned.
- the size of future production and thus the capacity and design of a future production plant is still questionable.
- the time until the commissioning of an own plant is to be bridged while own production is to be started already.
- a new production is to be set up with low initial investment.
For such and similar cases we offer our customers the possibility to rent or lease equipment. Ask us how!