Hübers Verfahrenstechnik Logo  
deutsch english francaise chinesisch russisch portugiesisch

Legal Notice

Privacy Policy
   
 
 
 
1937 Foundation of the company by Ernst Hübers

• Manufacturing of electric systems and devices for agriculture
• Manufacturing and repair of electric motors
• Process engineering

 
1960 Start of vacuum system engineering for impregnation and casting application

 
1983 Company-Takeover by Heinz Weidemann and Josef Terhardt

• Process control department

 
1984 Establishment of the company’s own Technical Development Center

 
1988 Purchase of the factory premises from former owner and extension of the buildings

 
1989 Setting-up of foreign sales activities

 
1992 Buyout by Josef Terhardt

 
1998 Establishment of the Chinese service and sales branch in Xiamen, Fujian province

 
1999 Setting-up of a self-containted service department

 
2001 Establishment of the company’s own training centre

 
2004 Building of new premises in the Bocholt Industrial Park

Establishment of the Japanese representative office

 
2007 Extension of the new premises by enlargement of the welding shop
and additional staff rooms


Certification of the Quality Management System according to DIN EN ISO 9001

 
2008 Further extension of the premises by enlargement of the assembly hall

 
2014 Set-up of the own Japanese service and sales branch with establishment
of HÜBERS KK in Tokyo